Wednesday, September 12th – HR Alliance – Applying Pro-Active Analytics to Maximize the Workforce Planning Cycle
Join us on Wednesday, Sept 12th for a great event at the Tower Club hosted by HR Alliance DC!
Event Start: 9/12/2018, 7:45 am
Event End: 9/12/ 2018, 10:00 am
Where: Tower Club, 8000 Towers Crescent Drive, Suite 1700, Vienna, VA
Whether you know it or not, workforce intelligence/planning is a major part of your business. Understanding it is a critical component of human capital management. Mastering it can give you a strategic advantage, and using advanced analytics to proactively drive your business will make you a market leader. This engaging and entertaining speaker will break down this complex topic into simple, yet actionable intelligence that you can immediately implement to optimize your workforce. This session will dissect the entire workforce intelligence lifecycle, taking a deep dive into each component of the cycle and arming you with the unique perspectives required to be a data-driven master of resources.
- Moving from descriptive analytics (“what happened?”) to predictive analytics (“what will happen?”) and on to prescriptive analytics (“what will happen and why?”)
- The fundamentals of the Workforce Intelligence lifecycle
- Analytical techniques to leverage based on your specific challenge
- Best practices in data management, governance, reporting and Business Intelligence
- Data fusion to improve analytical capabilities across IT platforms
- Spotting trends before they become trends
- Converting intangible information into tangible data that will augment your data set
- Finding correlation faster and easier with basic tools that you already own
- Predicting outcomes about your workforce with information you have that you don’t even know is valuable
In addition to these lessons, there will be micro breakout sessions in which you’re able to apply your newfound knowledge to real-world problems and get immediate feedback. You’ll leave with not only a better understanding of real-world tools and analytical techniques, but eager to dive into your data and use fact-based knowledge to maximize your workforce results.
Speaker: Dan Anderson, Analytics Consultant, Adaptalytics, LLC