Johanna serves as Director of Creative Services. She has full responsibility and authority for successful implementation of all design and production work completed by TalentMEDIA. She has 25 years of experience in implementation and management of creative design, production, and marketing with several major publishing and communications organizations. Prior to joining TalentMEDIA, Johanna spent 11 years as a production manager at Hanley Wood, where she managed approximately 7 publications. She graduated from Rutgers University with a BA in English and a minor in journalism.
- • Graphic Design
- • Marketing/Communications
- • Project Management
- • Production
- • Publishing
- Love of learning
- • Johanna is a New Jersey native and the mother of twin teenage daughters.
- • Twins run in her family; her girls are the oldest of three sets of fraternal twins in their generation.
- • She is an avid vegetable gardener and a “foodie.”
- • She enjoys cooking and tasting all sorts of food from across the U.S. and around the world.
- • When she’s not cooking up a delicious meal in the kitchen, you can probably find her outdoors walking or biking with her family.