Titus is a savvy and passionate talent acquisition professional that builds and nurtures relationships one call and one meeting at a time. He has a proven track record of going the extra mile to source, screen, and close top talent. He is diligent about ensuring that his candidates have the best possible match for their skill set and that his clients have the best talent alignment possible, to aid them in meeting their organizational objectives.
He received a double B.A. degree in Journalism and Criminal Justice from Indiana University, Bloomington, IN and received his Master of Arts degree in Human Resources Development from Bowie State University, Bowie, MD.
When he is not in the office connecting candidates and clients, he actively mentors young males in the community to better prepare them for college. When he is relaxing, Titus can be found watching his Notre Dame fighting Irish football team “play like a champion” or rooting on his alma mater, Indiana Hoosier men’s basketball team!
- • HR/Recruiting
- • Marketing/Communications
- • Operations/Administration
- • TalentRELAY (RPO)
- • TalentAIM (HR Consulting)
- Social Intelligence
- • Born as the first grandchild of his family. His mom’s younger brother and sister were raised as his older brother and sister.
- • Lived in Minnesota for nearly 5 years and played hockey but his first love was tennis
- • Southern gentleman at heart but he was raised in the Midwest (Indiana)
- • He is a diehard football (Notre Dame Irish Football) and basketball fan (Indiana Hoosiers Basketball)