Wed, Oct 4th – Surviving a Merger and/or Acquisition
Managing the major elements of M&A transactions presents many challenges and opportunities from start to finish! Learn more regarding the successes and failures of M&As and how to manage through this both efficiently and effectively.
Learn the strategic, organizational, and cultural factors to consider in order to execute a successful merger or acquisition including “real-life” examples of M&A transactions highlighting:
- The M&A Journey
- Where did things begin vs. where did they end up?
- What worked well & what didn’t?
- What were the lessons learned?
- Increase your awareness of the common pitfalls of failed M&As.
- Identify key takeaways regarding overall successes and failures of M&A activity as well as navigating organizational changes successfully aligned with cultural integrations.
Jen Reimert, VP of Solutions Consulting (Globoforce) and Paul Velky, SVP HR PenFed Credit Union l
For more info, go to http://www.hralliancedc.org/ev_calendar_day.asp?date=10%2F4%2F17&eventid=29.