Michelle Businger leads the non-technical teams as Vector to develop and manage candidate and client relationships to staff top organizations in the Washington DC market in a wide range of positions and projects. She brings two decades of agency-based staffing experience to the role and has managed strategic staff augmentation services, project outsourcing, and human capital management solutions throughout her career. Her keen understanding of people, zest to succeed and humble, but direct communication style enable her to over-achieve many competitors…she is relentless and takes great pride in matching top talent with great opportunities in quick, ethical manner!
- • HR/Recruiting
- • Marketing/Communications
- • Operations/Administration
- • TalentRELAY (RPO)
- • TalentAIM (HR Consulting)
- Social Intelligence
- • Born in rural Oklahoma, I enjoy animals and currently have four dogs, a rabbit and have been known to take in strays in need until finding them a proper home. I plan to own a horse/dog ranch once I retire, if that is ever a possibility for me…love my work!
- • I have always been fascinated with the human body and in my spare time study all about it, been called a geek more than once!
- • I love aerobics and secretly wishes I could be a ballroom dancer…never happening with my pigeon-toe feet!