Ms. Nelson has over 15 years of business development experience with both product- and service-based companies. During this time, she has acquired in-depth experience in technical recruiting, account management, customer relationship management, and leadership. She has worked for large and small staffing firms, providing highly skilled and in-demand professionals to support mission-critical IT programs across the federal space.
Ms. Nelson has won several awards for sales and business accomplishments including the SmartCEO Brava Award for leading female executives. She has achieved this by prioritizing client relationships above all else. She maintains these relationships by working side-by-side with her clients through all steps of the staffing process: first contact, needs analysis, sourcing, placement, and on-going delivery.
- • Information Technology
- • Operations/Administration
- • TalentGOV
- • TalentRELAY
- Appreciation of Beauty and Excellence
- • I love animals! With three pets in the house, I am at maximum capacity, but I would rescue as many as I could get my hands on, if it was feasible!
- • I am an Olympics SUPERFAN! GO USA all the way! I don’t really get crazy about too many sports throughout the year, however, for approximately 17 days once every two years I am glued to the Olympics, from opening ceremonies, to closing ones!
- • My first car was a family hand-me-down from my Great Grandmother. It was an awesome 1964 Pontiac Tempest, named George. Unfortunately, George only had an a.m. radio, so I became my own radio. The habit of singing out loud still persists today, much to the chagrin of my Team!