Debbie Reynolds brings to Vector over two decades of experience in the recruiting and staffing industry.
Each of her roles during that time has involved working closely with clients to identify their immediate and long-term staffing requirements and to understand the culture and fit for each individual client. Debbie has been a leader in the industry and offers a very hands-on results-oriented approach when it comes to working with Vector’s clients. She prides herself on the long-term relationships she has built over the years in both the commercial and government sectors. Debbie personifies a sincere and honest approach in her many areas of expertise—recruiting, client relations, and account management.
Debbie is a native Washingtonian and is highly involved in networking to create and build relationships with clients and prospective candidates. Each of Debbie’s clients is a priority and she is always available to them, providing the highest level of customer service.
- • Recruiting/HR
- • Technology
- • Marketing/Communications
- • Operations/Administrative
- • Trusted Staffing Partner
- Social Intelligence
- • I was born in Washington, DC, and have been here ever since! I love the DC area and all it has to offer. I love baseball, too, and attending or watching most sports teams, including the Redskins!
- • I enjoy music, have my own karaoke machine, and have been known to sing a variety of classic hits—“a legend in my own mind.”
- • Outside of work, I enjoy connecting with friends and cooking and just spending time getting together!