Courtney, a native to the DMV area, takes pride in the relationships that she has built with her clients throughout her career. A graduate of the University of Maryland with a degree in Communication, Courtney understands the importance of open dialogue and makes that space available throughout the staffing process.
With over 10 years of sales & marketing experience, she enjoys meeting new people and bringing her networks together. Her zest for knowledge and perfectionist nature, ensures that she will ask the right questions to get you the ideal candidate for any role.
- • Marketing/Communications
- • Technical
- • Operations/Administrative
- • HR/Recruiting
- • TalentFit
- Appreciation of Beauty & Excellence
- Social Intelligence
- • I was captain of the University of Maryland Dance Team and I’m currently on the Alumni Association Board. You will find me at most UMD sporting events (especially Men’s Basketball). Go Terps!
- • On my bucket list, I have the life goal of visiting all 50 US States before I turn 50! I’ve either lived in or vacationed in 34 states so far!
- • I’ve had the honor of speaking at the United Nations in both New York City and Geneva with my non-profit, Universal Models for Peace.