Wed, June 7th – Communicate with Power, Pop, and Pizazz
Lynda Katz Wilner, MS
Communication Specialist and Speech and Language Pathologist
Wednesday, June 7th
7:45 am – 10:00 am
8000 Towers Crescent Drive, Suite 1700
Vienna, VA 22182
7:45 – 8:15 AM
Groups will have the opportunity to rotate every 10 minutes through different stations. HR Alliance DC board members will facilitate high level discussions on the following topics: Micro Feedback, Employee Engagement Surveys and Employee Referral Programs. We hope you can join us!
A powerful and polished professional presence balances the 3 V’s of communication: Visual (how you look), Vocal (how you sound), and Verbal (what you say). Learn to align your V’s to communicate with all levels of your organization.
• Learn aspects of ideal visual communication: posture, facial expression, body language, gestures, eye contact
• Improve non-verbal vocal communication: voice quality, rate of speech, vocal variety
• Learn how to organize a clear and concise verbal message
• Increase the impact of your communications for all audiences
• Learn strategies to mentor your team
About the Speaker
Lynda Katz Wilner is a Corporate Communication Specialist and Speech-Language Pathologist who coaches individuals, groups, and organizations to help them achieve excellence in communication. Her company, Successfully Speaking, has worked with major hospital systems, corporations, technology firms, research laboratories, small businesses, law enforcement, law firms, and the clergy. She and her colleague developed their own unique and comprehensive training program for accent modification that is used by trainers and clients worldwide.